Nitro Star K5.9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopIt

Certified Nitro Addict
Has anyone got one of THESE or maybe thinking of trying one ? Your comments and feedback would be appeciated.

I don't think they have been released yet. They will probably be available at the time the XL is released.

I could be totally wrong though...

I'm not sure if anyone has one yet but it does say available now at link.
I am curious on it too. I think it mat be great for low end torque but lacking in high rpm horsepower?

Dave

well you can order them now i think but who knows who long it will take to get to you and ive seen the price for that motor and it would most likely be a better idea and spend your $400 on a rb

I only asked because I've been emailing someone who bought some parts off me on ebay, and he just took delivery of one. I'm just waiting for him to get back to me with some pics. This mill should certainly do the business, it's .36 CI (5.9cc). I would have got one myself, but I got a Force .32 waiting to be broken in, but maybe next time !

Last edited by a moderator:
I am waiting to see how the mill goes. You never now I might go for the new 5.9 instead of the LRP. But I will wait a couple months to hear the responses of the engine.

I am totally excited for the 5.9 to come out. I have the Picco .28 right now, and when I wear this one out the 5.9 will be my next! unless before then people are saying that they are junk!!

I think someone needs to go and buy one just for research purposes....... come on guys, think of the fame !:coolkid01:

Zach is it true of what I have heard about the Picco's they don't like low idel or to be driven at half throttle I have been told these motor's are WOT best! True or False?

False! I haven't had any trouble getting it to idle. or getting it to have a smooth mid range. I'm sure that we are gonna get told to start a new thread though. So you should either do that, or pm me.

Latest posts

Members online

Back