Does any body run any kind of RB motors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moose2851

Just wondering if anyone has run any of these motors and what are your likes and dislikes. Thanks:Xfingers:

I ran the TM523 in my Revo for a while, but had MANY problems. To many to list here, so check THIS out. The list of problems is consitant and endless, yet RB has not done anything about these issues. Like I say this was my experience with the TM523, so I can't coment on other RB engines. I still have my 523, but I shelved it after I converted it to bump start without even trying it ! That's how stressed out I was at that stage :stressed: It may be perfectley ok now, but I just have no confidence with it ( that goes for French engineering in general) JMO.

hey ive seen and heard about the rb 728 i think it is... but anyways they suck during the first gallon or so till they fully breakin then they rip like a mad sob.

got the ws7 II i love that engine. my favorite engine i have owned so so far. rb is the easiet engine to tune once you figure out what they like and it seems as if tyhey have an endless rpm range. real tourqy engine too.

Thanks for the info my heart is set on an RB 728 I believe they are a 5 port and they are italian made I have seen these motors in action I just love to get others thoughts before i make a plunge like that.

I love the smell of nitro in the morning

Whats your user name or thread topic there so we can read correct thread?

Sorry, I use the same name on there. The majority of my issues were to do with the start shaft and back plate, in fact if you look into it, this seems to be a huge issue for that engine.

Latest posts

Members online

Back